Reagovat na příspěvek

RE:RUSOVI
[Autor: RUS] [Datum: 30.07.2003 10:17:16]
Dekuji Vam za Vas list. Mozete odpovedat Cesky, ja rozumem Cesky (ne vsehno, ale jak co zhe ne rozumem, tak I will ask You :), ale ne mogu dobre psat. I did not understood everything, what You wrote about catholics in the first letter because of my not so good czech language, not because of the content. It was the reason why I just want to explain my positions to catholics. Sure, if we take a look of Mr. Bush and then to Mr. Wojtyla, I can understand You simpathy to Mr. Wojtyla.:) But for me personally it is the choice between horrible and terrible. The list of catholic crimes against Christianity is very long. We can start for example by destroying of Christian Konstantinopol by "krizacy". You can see a lot of stealed things in west european catholic churches - for example St. Mark in Venecija, Italy. I also wrote You against catholic crimes in Yugoslavia during the 2. World War. Also during the war 1991-1995 catholic ustasha movement killed or "ethnically cleaned" christian serbs from so called "croatia" (Bevore the war 30% of population were serbs, now near 2%). "Krizacki walky" by catholic germans against Christian Russia are also known since 13 century. . After the "international" destroyed Russian Empire catholics have collaborated even with lenin bolshewiks - the main enemy was the same - Orthodox Church. Shortly bevore 2. World War polish catholics destroyed with a dinamite the Church of Holy prince Alexander (Nevsky) in Warsaw in the art, as bolshewics have done it in 37 in Russia with Church of Christ our Savior. What catholics do now in the tarditionally Orthodox countrys as Serbija, Bulgaria, Russia, or countrys, where a lot of people are orthodox - Czech and Slovac Republik, Polska, is the politic of aggressiv "catholisation" of the people. Specially about Mr. Wojtyla i can write You, that during the bishop of Krakow in Polen, in this region Orthodox Churches was destroyed. Now in the West Ukraine with a blessed of Mr. Wojtyla catholics beat orthodox christian, and destroyed or steal orthodox churches. So, I am sorry for a long letter. More about me and why I am so interesting about Husitstvi an my next letter. I also would like to thank Votan a lot for this wonderful and only one page in internet with so much great information.

Jméno:
Email
Titulek
Opište kód: [?]