Reagovat na příspěvek

RE:RUSOVI o Cirkvich, o rozlicnem lidu, o Husitstvi
[Autor: RUS] [Datum: 29.07.2003 10:26:38]
Djakuje Wam za Wash list. Mace wo mnogom pravdu. I just want to tell You something about 2 points in Your letter, where I can not aggree with You: 1. O Sw. Vaclave - ako pravoslavnyj i as a men, who know something about czech history ne mogu give You right, when You write: "Svaty Vaclav kolaboroval s Nemci". Nemci je Vashi sousedi. Sousedi mocni a grozny. Ale je to tezh prawda, zhe ta Dragomira - majka Sw. Vaclava, who let murdered Swetu Ljudmilu - babcu Sw. Vaclava byla s slovenskogo naroda ljuticej - there was one of a lot of different slavonic peoples in the territory of what now Germany and Austria are - obodrity, ljutici, horutane etc. Ale te narody slovjanski have beat each other and this was the reason, why germans defeated them. What I want to say is - bevore You start to fight enemy of Your country or people You have to make low and order inside Your country. If You do not have it, You will loose the war because of betrayer inside Your country. And Sw. Vaclav want to make a strong low inside, bevore he start to fight again. I mean "again", because, how I know he have a war with german kaiser Heinrich I, but loose. And to pay tribute was and is normal thing after loose a war. 2. I also not really understood all thing about catholics, what You wrote. I just want to say, that for me catholics are not realy Christianity -since 1054 a part of christian people have separated themself from the Church and called themself "romic catholic church". After that, in time of Mr. Luther other part separated themself from "romic-catholic church". I have no problem personally with this people, I accept they decision, also when I am very sorry, very pity for them. Also the simple catholic people, also as a simple protestant people are very simpatic for me - also as I know simpaticaly moslem people. Sometime in the history my simpathy are on the side of catholic people - for example during so called "great french revolution". But I can not aggree with You in the characteristic of the pope Wojtyla - I know very good, how he and his vatican fight against Christianity in Yugoslavia, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria.

Jméno:
Email
Titulek
Opište kód: [?]